Preconfigured by Morpheus
Be sure to Charge Your Headset using the charging block and USB-C cord provided at least 2 hours prior to each use.
Unbox your Meta Quest 2 and confirm that you have all the items depicted in the photo below.
- Following the Demo, you will be asked to return the headset so please retain the box for storage and return shipping, and please do not throw away any of the items in the image shown above.
- The headset lenses should be stored away from excessive light.
- The black plastic ring is an eyeglasses spacer useful for anyone who wears eyeglasses. Please refer to this video for additional information on how to use the eyeglasses spacer.
- Please review the photo below which explains the various buttons available for you on your hand controllers. Please note that the X & Y buttons work exactly the same as the A & B buttons within the Morpheus metaverse.
Turn Headset On and Connect to WiFi
- Stay seated and turn headset ON by pressing and holding the small button on the right side of the headset for 3 seconds.
- Select the Stationary Boundary option. For more information on how to select the Boundary, review the video below.
- Use the top trigger button on the controller to select the WiFi icon, access keyboard and enter WiFi password.
We recommend that you try out the "First Steps" app if you are new to VR.
First Steps is a VR Practice that you can select from your Meta Quest menu as follows:
- Select the “App Library” icon from the menu toolbar (shown below).
- Look for the “First Steps” App (shown above) from the App Library.
This a fun and visually stunning first experience for new and experienced VR users alike – enabling you to get comfortable with your hand controllers and navigating in VR.